Thursday, June 11, 2009

Location: London, England (Day 1: Wicked)

Eric, you are falling behind!!!

Broken up day by day...

Alright, so I went to London, yeah, I went about two weeks ago now, but OOPS, I get busy traveling the world ok?

So let's get started. it's so awesome being able to fly up to London for $30, including the taxes.

Day 1: Wicked! The whole reason for this weekend really was to go to a play, Wicked, and everything else was just for fun :)

Wicked is the story of how the Wicked Witch of the West (OZ) got to be wicked. I had heard so many amazing things from other people I wasn't sure how it was going to hold up to its reputation. It was still good, and truly funny! The good witch really made the show though, what a ditz. I know I'm blonde and should take offense but I couldn't help but laugh. She is insane.We weren't allowed to take pictures of the play, obviously, but I did get some of the stage setup as you can see.
After the play we walked around the city a little; it was a really nice night with a moon that was an amazing brightness. But that ended the day for us. What a way to start the weekend.

Where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Well, now you know.

No comments: