Monday, April 16, 2007

Location: Kiev, Ukraine

So not really there, but hope to be! I recently received an email from this company called the International Language programs, and they send people to China, Ukraine, or Russia to teach native children to speak English. I got word about this and fell in love with the thought! I had been wanting to do it for a little bit now, and finally just decided to find out what I could.

The news is not good though! $1,520. Plus the flight which right now is lookin to be somewhere around $300. Making my total $1,820. Hmm, Yep, Sara is a rich college kid!! Haha, NOT! So maybe this summer if I work real hard and save big time, I can have the money to pay much of my student loans, save for my mish and get to go to the Ukraine. Haha, but maybe not! Shadda. The Lady told me that I could go out and ask for donations and that many would want to donate, afterall they are a tax write off. But am I the only one who would feel weird doing that? I guess so huh? Ah well. Anyhow, So these are just some random thoughts on where Sara is.

Where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Now you know!

No comments: