Thursday, May 3, 2007

Location: Phoenix area, Arizona

I'm so excited to get to post this one! I love this picture!


I came home from German class tonight, and found an email from an old friend of mine, Steve Bloomfield (AKA Squeegie Steve). I posted a pic of me and him in my first post, go look for it if you need a reminder. So, I get an email from him, and he is sharing some pictures with me. I was scared to think what pictures he had of me, and then I read it. This was from my trip to AZ last May, on Memorial day Steve, and some other friends, were going to go cliff jumping. I remember this day all too well. I told my mom cliff diving instead of jumping, and she was freaked. Anyhow, so it was a blast! A complete blast! I was sad cuz I didn't take my camera with me, but I still got pictures, took him like a year, but here is a good one of me jumping from the cliff. Take a look:

You are going to have to look a little hard cuz my pasty white skin blends in with the rocks, but when you do find me, congratulations! That's me jumping from the highest point of that cliff. That was about a good oh, 30 feet? Maybe more? Amazing jump, great jump, I had to do it like 3 times. You know me, when a guy tells me I should start low cuz I'm a chick I beat him to the top of the highest cliff. So this is the amazing pic, I had to share it!
Where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Now you know.

5 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Sara... I think you are on crack because I see no girlie on that cliff getting ready to jump! Where you at?

Enjoy the Journey said...

Wahoo... I found Sara! That is a great picture once you find you! That is crazy... I bet your mom flipped out! You blend in so well with the black swim suit!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Yessss! I can still see Sara. Too bad it is perfect weather for cliff jumping and Sara is not here to enjoy!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Where are the blogs about your adventures with your brother and Wendy... HMMMMMM????

Enjoy the Journey said...

So don't you love that this will be my 5th post... HAHA! I just had to tell you that DeWy looked at this picture for 5 seconds and found you. What is that crap?!?!? Well it really is time for a new post!