Sunday, October 5, 2008

All Over, The World

Alright, I need help. I want to make a calendar for the 2009 year but I want to use some of my travel pictures/other pictures I've taken. I've got it down to like thirty or something but obviously there are only 12 months...

#1
#2


#3
#4


#5
#6


#7
#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15
#16
#17
#18

#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
Seriously, I need help... if you have any thoughts on which I should or SHOULDN'T use... let me know... I have to get working on this soon. I'm going to Venice on Friday so I may have others to choose from. Or if you have seen another of my photos and think I should use one of them instead, I'm all ears. I wish I had access to everyone in person so I could just spread them all out and say, ok, which grab your eyes?

No comments: