Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ryan Air: Heaven's Gift to the Poor College Kids

Ah, Ryan Air! Every time someone says the word I'm sure an angel sings somewhere! Only with Ryan Air can you fly from German to Dublin, Ireland, NON STOP for 20 Euro round trip. Only with Ryan Air can you fly from Germany to London, England, for 30 Euro round trip. ONLY with Ryan Air can you fly to some of the most sought after destinations without breaking the bank (Of course you have to be in Europe to use it).
Ryan Air is a fantastic company but of course can be a bit intimidating at first. The company does not fly directly in to the city center so you would have to rely on your street smarts and public transportation to get you where you need to go.

I think I've bragged enough about my trips and everywhere I've been but I just love Ryan Air. So the seats are TINY and a bit uncomfortable; so the restraints on luggage are a bit harsh and you can usually only carry on luggage; so it's like cattle going into a pen in masses when boarding the plane. You get what you pay for and my gosh I have to say I have NO problem with it! I usually feel cramped and crowded on planes when I pay $300 for a trip so when I can pay 30 Euro in stead and feel the same, yeah, I'm ok with that :)

Seriously Ryan Air is fantastic! To all my European living readers I say if you haven't flown Ryan Air yet, YOU NEED TO! To all my Non-European living readers I say you sure are missing out on something. To all my North American living readers I say we petition for a Ryan Air NA company to be hashed. Seriously, how awesome would that be???

I botched my Scotland trip to go to Ireland but I'm afraid that's not going to work out; huge project at work going on that time. So the remainder of my trips look like this:

April 3-5 gone to Copenhagen, Denmark. Yeah, I've been twice already but I have to make one more trip and the plane fare is fairly cheap.

April 20-21 gone to Barcelona, Spain. Again, been there, but the plane fare is cheap and I didn't get any pictures from my last trip so I have to go back; solely for that!

May 29-June 1 gone to London, England. It's about time the British Pound started leveling out to that of the US Dollar therefore making it still expensive to visit but not breaking the bank expensive.

June 8-12 gone to Paris, France. Dad is coming home from the giant sand box on R&R so we are headed to Paris to do D*land and see a bit more of the city. I think this is going to be a lot more fun than last time. Personal opinion of course!

July 20/21 gone to the states. Is it really that close for me to get out of here? Yeah. It is. 19 weeks before I am for sure done with my job (that's quitting on 17 July) and I'm so giddy!

Where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Well, now you know.

1 comment:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Oh how I wish I could pay Ryan Air to fly me around Europe again. One day Ryan Air, one day you will get the likes of me in your seats for another fabulous experience!!!