Friday, April 3, 2009

Location: Quincy, Washington

So I have this awesome friend. Say Hi to Eric, "Hi Eric", good. (You know he's going to kill me for posting this picture so you should probably say bye to me...)Anyhow, so Eric is awesome because whenever I ask him to do something either via email or blog or phone convo he does it. No matter how far away or how big of a pain it might be.

Not many of you might have noticed, but the map at the top of my blog changed, can you see Ireland now a nice Irish green? No, ok, it's more 'forest green' but whatever huh?

So at the beginning of my Ireland blog I made mention to Eric he needed to update my map. That was all I ever said to him. Tonight I got a nice new map for my blog. How sweet huh?

Am I blessed with good friends or what? Now get the heck out of Washington and come see me in Arizona!!!

Where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Well, not in Washington.

No comments: