Sunday, November 29, 2009

Location: Gilbert, AZ

Ok, so Halloween take 2! My friend Stacey and I had planned on going to a bunch of parties and well, why go if you aren't going to dress up? So we had a Family Home Evening party with another YSA ward and we came up with this beauty of an idea...

I'm not sure who the TINKERBELL is... but the story goes like this. Stacey and I, she's Hannah and I'm Miley, had to come up with a last minute plan for costumes. She had a blonde wig and I had a brunette wig; yes, I'm really blonde and yes, she's really a brunette, but why do things they easy way?

So I got all Miley'd up and she got all Hannah'd up and we go to this party. At first not a lot of people got who we were, a LOT of the younger crowd understood so we were feeling alright but the best moment came when TINKERBELL found us.

All the sudden we hear, "OH MY GOSH, IT'S HANNAH MONTANA!" So, I turn around and the shriek gets louder, "MILEY CYRUS!!" Ok, our costumes weren't that great, that's why we put our names on our shirts, but holy cow! She grabbed us both by our arms and told us not to move she had to go get her camera.

A little scared we thought it'd be wise not to move. Ten minutes later when she didn't return we gave up on her and started walking around; fifteen minutes later... "THERE YOU ARE!" At the top of her lungs... I can't believe how excited she was... I was a little scared to be honest with you but eh, whatever.

We posed for a picture and let TINKERBELL get back to Fairy land. Within a couple days we see this picture posted on Facebook thanks to a few mutual friends.

In the end, it was quite the story and gave us a few laughs. Not every day do you hear a fairy giddy with excitement to see you :)

Where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Well, now you know!

No comments: