Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Location: My front yard, and Drive Way

So, I'm not going to DARE tell you WHEN this happened, but it happened one morning and I love the story behind it.

I had gone out the night prior to my birthday with some friends and they dropped me off because I needed to study for a test. Yes, I had a test on my birthday; who does that??? Anyhow, so I go inside to study, get a call inviting me to go hot-tubbing; yes it was like 10 at night, but who cares, so off I went. I was gone until close to midnight.

When I wake in the morning I see this...

Yes, my car said, "Happy birthday to me! My other car is a party wagon!" and the drive said random things like, Where in the World is Sara D. Ray on her birthday?... Hey Billy called, he wants his goggles back... and other things that made me laugh on this particular day.

So here is why this is funny; the people who dropped me off were the ones who did all this for my birthday... When they dropped me off they went to the store to get window markers and chalk; by the time they got back my car was gone and it was not back until nearly two hours later... They were not happy but I thought it was hillarious because they kept driving by my house waiting for my car to come home. Haha, teaches you to tag my car!!

So where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Well, now you know.

No comments: