Friday, March 2, 2007

Location: K-town, Germany

Mmk, so it's been a while. Forgive me, I haven't truly been anywhere. However I did get to listen to Elder Ballard and Elder Hunstman talk last night! :) It was awesome. Now my next trip isn't for 2 weeks, March 15 I head off for SPAIN! Yep, I'm goin to come back with some AWESOME pictures! Oh and of course knowledge of Ernest Hemingway ;) Haha! yeah, ok!

Anyhow, so life is good, Again I haven't truly been anywhere since Cologne. I don't think. Oh, I went to Michelstadt. I have to get pictures of that one still. Hmm, It was sooooo awesome! It was Fausching, which is like the German Halloween, and so they were having a parade and dancing down the streets and it was AWESOME, too bad it took us like 5 hours the next day to realize wha the heck was going on!

Ah well, So that's about that. I have decided to study German along with my Spanish now. I figure I need to learn to communicate with the people here and heck, I can probably learn better now that I've almost got Spanish down. But we'll see how good I am in Spanish after I get home from Madrid.

I am going to London in May, and I am trying to decide between The Hague or Copenhagen for Spring Break. I want to go to the temples there, but we'll see which I get to do. It's just a matter of which one I want to see more really ;)

So this will be fun! The next few months definitely will be interesting. Well I am suppose to be studying or cleaning, or something, so I should run.

Where in the World is Sara D. Ray? Now you know!

No comments: